St. Louis Loss of Limb Accident Attorney
When another’s negligent behavior results in an amputation injury
There are very few injuries as permanent and disabling as a loss of limb. Loss of limb, or amputation, can affect every aspect of day-to-day life. This type of catastrophic injury can impact the ability to perform your job, take part in your favorite activities, and do the daily tasks you once took for granted. Even as medical technologies continually advance, the loss of a limb is still a life-changing injury.
If you or a loved one suffered the loss of a limb in an accident that wasn’t your fault, talk to The Hayden Law Firm. For over 15 years, we have been serving the people of St. Louis, helping them seek compensation when another’s negligence causes them harm. To find out how we can help you with your case, contact us today for a free, no-risk consultation. We serve the greater St. Louis area and Illinois.
How do limb loss injuries happen?
Any type of serious or catastrophic accident can cause a traumatic amputation injury. However, some types of negligent activity or accidents may have more potential to lead to loss of limb, including:
- Car crashes, which account for an overwhelming amount of traumatic amputations
- Truck accidents, where passenger cars tend to take the force of colliding with a commercial vehicle
- Motorcycle wrecks, as bikers often do have the protection that other motor vehicle drivers are afforded
- Product liability accidents, like losing a finger or toe to a defective blender, lawnmower, or snowblower
- Firearms or explosives accidents, as things like fireworks or firearms projectiles have the capacity to shatter bones or tear muscles to the point where amputation may be necessary
- Electrocution, which can result in burn injuries severe enough to require amputation
- Dog bites and animal attacks, which can result in loss of limb or extremities, especially in small children
An experienced injury attorney at The Hayden Law Firm will work to establish liability for your injuries, and then demand fair compensation for your losses.
WE GET RESULTS
How can a St. Louis traumatic amputation attorney help with my case?
We understand that limb loss is a catastrophic and life-changing injury. With a strategic and focused attorney from The Hayden Law Firm on your side, you can take the time you need to rest, heal, and adjust to your new normal. While you do that, we get to work pursuing justice on your behalf.
Our legal team will tap into our network of professional resources to:
- Work with experts to reconstruct your accident to determine fault
- Conduct interviews with expert witnesses like physicians, therapists, and accountants to determine the overall extent of your injuries and how they will affect your future
- Communicate on your behalf with insurance companies and other third parties
- Complete and file all documents properly and in a timely manner
- File a lawsuit if our negotiations do not result in an outcome acceptable for you
The team at The Hayden Law Firm is well-versed in personal injury law and are ready to help. We urge you to contact us as soon as possible after your accident, as personal injury claims in Missouri have a five-year statute of limitations.
We get you the results you need when you need them most.
Loss of limb and traumatic amputation attorney in St. Louis
Loss of limb is a catastrophic injury. If you or a loved one have experienced a traumatic amputation due to another’s negligence, it is crucial to have qualified and skilled legal representation. The Hayden Law Firm knows how to hold the right people accountable when their actions cause others harm. Let us seek compensation on your behalf. Call us today at 314-480-3100 or fill out our contact form for a free, no-risk consultation. We are based in St. Louis, Missouri, but our firm proudly serves clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.