Results You Need
When You Need
When You Need a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer,
You Want The Hayden Law Firm
Experienced representation for the injured
in St. Louis, Missouri and Illinois
When you have suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, you want a St. Louis injury attorney who advocates for you. Aggressive insurance companies don’t intimidate us. We understand the very real fight you are up against, and we have the experience and the skills to help you secure justice and maximize your potential financial compensation.
At The Hayden Law Firm, our top priority is ensuring that our clients achieve their maximum medical improvement – and with our extensive network of expert medical professionals, private investigators, and accident reconstruction specialists, you can focus on healing while we develop your case and go to work on holding those responsible for your injuries accountable for their actions.
Meet Amanda L. Hayden,
founder of The Hayden Law Firm
Amanda L. Hayden is an advocate, a business owner, and a lifelong resident of St. Louis. As an attorney, she is committed to championing the rights of clients and families who have suffered devastating losses because of the reckless and negligent behavior of others. Before founding The Hayden Law Firm, Amanda spent 15 years in the business and finance industry, honing her skills in strategic planning and negotiating. Those skills, along with her experience litigating multi-million-dollar lawsuits in federal court, are put to use every day when battling the insurance companies on behalf of injured clients. We invite you to learn more about Amanda here.
Competent guidance for car, truck, and motorcycle accident
victims in and near St. Louis
As of May 2021, there were 3,828 reported vehicle crashes in St. Louis alone. The vast majority of these crashes were caused by negligent and reckless driving behaviors, like speeding or texting while driving. After an accident, insurance companies want you to forget that you have legal rights, such as the right to financial compensation for your injuries. When another driver’s actions are responsible for your injuries, The Hayden Law Firm is here to help put things right, ensuring that the responsible party is held liable. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients in cases involving:
What kinds of vehicle crash claims does
The Hayden Law Firm handle?
At The Hayden Law Firm, we represent people who have been injured in collisions caused by another person or entity’s negligence. We have the experience, resources, and skills to handle any manner of vehicle crash claim, including:
In our years serving the people of St. Louis and the surrounding areas, we have gone head-to-head with some of the largest insurance companies in the country – and we’ve won. Whether you are living with chronic pain from whiplash, have suffered a catastrophic injury, or experienced the loss of your loved one, we are ready, able, and willing to get in the ring for you.
We’ve seen it too many times: clients find out the hard way that the insurance company – the same company they have paid and trusted to protect themselves or their loved ones – does not treat them like a good neighbor, is not on their side, and has not put them good hands. If you are ready to take on an insurance company but are tired of fighting the battle alone, call The Hayden Law Firm in St. Louis today. We will help you get the results you need when you need them the most.
Our Firm's Victories
Throughout her career Amanda has helped recover millions for injured clients. Here are just a few of
The Hayden Law Firm's recent victories.
Slip & Fall
Commercial Motor Vehicle
Strategic representation for personal injury clients in St. Louis
Living with a serious personal injury – or serving as a caretaker for someone who is grievously injured – take a toll on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. Perhaps you are worried about the medical bills that won’t stop coming, or how you will pay for your children’s education when you cannot work. When the creditors are calling and you are worried for your future, the Hayden Law Firm seeks justice on your behalf, so you can get adjusted to your new normal. Contact us today to speak with a St. Louis personal injury attorney about claims involving:
Why choose The Hayden Law Firm for your personal injury claim?
There are a lot of personal injury attorneys in Missouri and Illinois and choosing the best one for your needs is an important first step when you want to file a lawsuit or a claim for damages. We want you to choose The Hayden Law Firm because we believe in what we do, and we believe in the people we help.
- We communicate with our clients. One of the most common complaints people have about attorneys is that those attorneys do not keep the lines of communication open. That’s not how we operate. We keep you informed about your case at every step, and answer your questions along the way. We want you to make the best choices possible for your situation, and we know you may not be able to do that unless you have all the information you need.
- We understand that cases are a team effort. Injury claims have a lot of moving parts. The team at The Hayden Law Firm is there to ensure that those parts keep moving to your benefit. By working with financial advisors and medical experts, we can help build the best possible case for you.
- We know our clients, and we pursue their goals. The Hayden Law Firm is selective in the cases it accepts because our clients’ futures matter to us. We get to know you and what YOU want, and then create pathways to achieving those goals. We don’t pressure you into accepting a bad settlement because it would be faster, and we will not force you to go to trial to pad our own pockets. Our only goal is to resolve your case in a way that gets you the best outcome possible for your needs and your future.
- We understand the stakes. There is no room for error when it comes to practicing law and presenting your case. We take that commitment to our clients seriously. The life you built, the home you own, the children you have raised – everything is at stake when you are injured and unable to care for yourself or your family as you once have. Our team works efficiently and effectively to streamline the claims process, and to ensure that every “T” gets crossed.
- We want you to feel confident in your choice. While we know how hard we work for our clients, there is something to be said for hearing it from someone else. We invite you to read testimonials and reviews from our prior clients.
Is your personal injury law firm near me?
The Hayden Law Firm is located in St. Louis, but we serve all Missouri and Illinois.
Rest assured, however, that if you are critically injured and unable to come to St. Louis, we will travel to visit you in the hospital or rehabilitation center. We also offer virtual conferences and telephone consultations.
When the results matter, it is time for The Hayden Law Firm
Dealing with a personal injury is hard; working with the right attorney shouldn’t be. The Hayden Law Firm provides aggressive representation on behalf of the injured in and around St. Louis and Illinois. Let us help you get the results you want when you need them the most. To schedule your free initial consultation, please call 314-480-3100 or fill out our contact form.